At Night I Hear the Musical Sound of Rapture

At first the melody is mysterious as the faint musical whispers reach out to me from a distant far off place. I strain my ears to listen, thinking to myself that I must be imagining things. Just then, the volume rises a little and I am certain that the night music is calling me.

Have you ever stayed up all night in a quiet room just writing and pondering?

It's quite the experience, I have to say. On nights like these, both time and sense of reality becomes altered from the normal sense. Time moves slower, sound volume increases or else my hearing ability intensifies. I have not figured out which is true. Most of all, my ability to receive inspirational thoughts and to write creatively magnifies to a profound level.

These are some of the reasons that I like to stay up late at night, especially when I want to write creatively.
0 Responses